There is so much to see in Italy. Everyone should see Rome, the Eternal City. The museums, Colosseum, Pantheon, other ancient ruins, the cathedral, the Sistine Chapel, the fountains and statues, are some of the most often visited sights on Earth. There are very expensive hotels in this great city but our visitors appreciate a clean, quiet hostel where they can stay for a low overnight rate.
We built this web site to show you some of the many attractions of Rome, Lazio, Toscana, Firenze, and north and central Italy generally. On this page we encourage you to plan a long stay, as we are able to offer the lowest rates for the longest stay, often less than US$20 for a night if staying a week or longer. We are convenient to trains, with bikes for hire, and offer an excellent home away from home for the nights while you explore the museums and beaches all day.
- Ours is a safe and quiet location, and we ask in return that guests should be quiet between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. We have no curfew if guests refrain from disturbing other guests, please.
- For each visitor we offer a private single room with keys, shared bath, and one locker. If additional lockers are needed there is a small additional fee. Many rooms have a very beautiful view of the charming botanical garden below. All rooms are very clean with linens included.
- We offer free unlimited Wi-Fi Internet access.
- We accept payment by credit card for amounts greater than 150 Euro. When payment is made in cash we offer food and water, tea or coffee. In the morning all breakfast is free between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. It is a variety of pastries and croissants, tea or coffee.
- We offer a superb place for the economy traveler to spend the night and store every kind of souvenir, so you enjoy peace of mind while enjoying the sights of Italy.